Thursday 18 October 2012

Normality!

Yesterday was day four of work experience at the museum and by now the other people who work their are used to me being there every Wednesday as am I.
     I am used to the journey and all I have to do. It is really going quickly as it seems each week is building up to Wednesday!
   Yesterday I finished my first project!! I was really happy with how it turned out. However I was straight back into working as the designing of the display opening next Tuesday was being done. Everyone was working hard to meet the deadline.
   The display is very interesting. A journalist has been writing about 90 different items that make up what Ireland is. He has to choose just 10 more and loads of items are going on display in the museum and people get to chose which are the final 10 items that make up Ireland!! The kind of items that are on display are an Irish dancing dress from Riverdance to represent our culture, a communion dress to represent our religion, a porch heater to represent the Celtic tiger and loads more !!

No comments:

Post a Comment