Thursday 6 December 2012

Last Day

Yesterday was our last day in our first placement of work experience. So it was my last day working in the design studio at the National Museum of Ireland in Collins Barracks. I enjoyed my experience there so much and I learned so much about the workplace and about myself.
   I learned a lot of new skills. I learned how to use different forms of technology and different computer programs like Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design. I had never used any of these programs before but I soon got the hang of them and I like to think that by the end I could use them properly and that I could produce good work using them.
  I am sad to leave the museum. I will miss working there and the people I had become good friends with. However I will take it as a positive learning experience one which I am sure I will benefit from.


link                       link




No comments:

Post a Comment